Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A breakthrough!!!!

I just got off the phone with Carol, who said that the guardian advocate had given her permission last night for the hospital to speak with me!!!!

Now I'm simply waiting for the social worker to call me back to (hopefully) give me info. re: Cathy's medicaid case worker in Orlando, as well as get a "level of care" form to me.

Gah! Forgot to ask about the damn books! I think I'll send Carol a text message. (I bet she thinks twice before giving out her blackberry number again!)

Oh, and mainly just to be a bitch, I called Val (Bell? Mel? Vel? I can't understand what she says) at the court processor's office. As soon as I ID'd myself she started with "Did you not understand what I said earlier." Yes, bitch, I sure did, now I need for YOU to understand that you can, in fact, talk to me. Of course, she said she needed to verify that (basically calling me a liar) and that she'd call me back. Wanna place bets on how quickly that happens? I call never.

No comments:

Post a Comment